Archive for May, 2009
I love paper arts and when I came across this image, I immediately started drooling with envy!
For our wedding we had coasters for the guests as the favors.
But then I saw these…so cute!
aren’t the cross-stitch patterns so adorable?
pretty & lace
all in practical homewares…love it!
(photo: etsy via urban soule)
I love robots…
(photo: etsy via the junk bucket)
(click on the photo for the details)
Save 20% on your letterpress needs! In my life, letterpress is so beautiful and gorgeous that it is a necessity! Yeah, I said it! :p
I’ll be giving a 20% discount to anyone who orders letterpress from May 15 thru June 15…a whole month! And it can be custom orders too, so don’t be shy! Letterpress is the way to go…here are the different things you can use it for:
1. Wedding invitations (set the mood & give guests a first impression of how your wedding will be)
2. Birthday party invitations / Birthday cards (create a custom look for your own party or create your own personalized set)
3. “I’m Moving to a Great New Place” cards (tell your close friends where your moving to so they can update their address book)
4. Bespoke Stationery (pretty self explanatory)
5. Gift tags (add a little personal touch)
6. Coasters (These are really awesome)
7. Party Favors (either as the party favors, see #6, or part of the party favors, see #7…hahaha!)
8. Challenge me!
Pretty much, I want to have people who don’t know about letterpress not be so afraid of the costs and the process…They turn out beautifully! Anyway, I hope my “different things you can use it for” helped letterpress-phobia people to change their minds and order some…even if not from me, go seek it out! This is an art form…ahhhhh!
patterns…Love to have this on my bed, sofa, chair,…etc…you get the picture!
(photo: Wonder Thunder etsy shop)
For anyone who knows me, you know I love type and another thing I love even more….shoes, or stilettos to be exact! What an awesome combination!
I want this:
I used to work at an art gallery and part of my job was to coordinate monthly events. One such event was to organize a book signing for Peggy Dark of the Kitchen. She has a catering business in Pasadena, CA and her food is amazing and amazingly beautiful. The Kitchen collaborated with Mark’s Garden, a celebrity florist, on a book called “Fabulous Parties”. The images in the book and images from their launch party was amazing! ahhhh…if I did my wedding all over again, this would definitely be my inspiration!
(photo: The Kitchen for Exploring Foods)
How gorgeous is this dress by Miguelina? I want to go somewhere warm and sunny in this dress! ahhhh!
Alina Silk Chinoiserie Dress
(photo via Gilt Groupe)